Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Inspiration

Where do you find inspiration? Sometimes I feel like I have no creativity. That's where I have been for sometime. When pressures of life press in around us, the ability to create can take a back seat. So often I have found "Pinterest" to be a help. At least it can give you a start.

As I was preparing for my upcoming class, I ran across a card that inspired me. As I was trying to CASE the sample, I had trouble. After trying several times with no success -- it finally came together.



This is a link to the card that was my inspiration.

The things I used--
Card Base -- Soft Suede card stock
Other card Stock -- Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
Inks -- Soft Suede and Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets-- Country Home and Waterfront

I started by tracing an oval in the lower right hand corner.I know that it is hard to see in this picture but it is there.

Second, I placed my stamped images around that oval. 
 
Because I wanted to add a little texture to the background, I used a little stamp from the set called "Waterfront". Using crumb cake ink, I stamped off before adding it to on my card.

Finished card front.


Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card and the envelope. This is a wonderful stamp for doing that.





No comments:

Post a Comment