Monday, June 25, 2018

Two More

There were two other cards that we made on Saturday at our stamp club. In my travels around town, I had been seeing rows of beautiful colored Adirondack chairs setting in front of different hardware stores. Those chairs were my inspiration for this card. But--I did not want them sitting in front of a building; I wanted to see them on the shore of some lake.


Stamps -- Waterfront, High Tide and Sitting Pretty
Card Stock -- Crumb Cake, Soft Sky and white. The chairs were cut from scraps.
Inks -- Crumb Cake, Soft Sky and Smoky Slate
Accessories -- Pretty Park Framelits and Seasonal Layers Thinlets

For this second card, I used one of my new stamp and die sets.


Stamps -- Serene Garden
Cardstock -- Very Vanilla and Melon Mambo
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accesssories-- Die from Garden Scene Framelits and Copics to color the leaves



No comments:

Post a Comment