Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The UPS Guy Came

Yesterday afternoon the UPS delivery guy left two packages at my front door. One box had new Stampin' Up catalogs in it. The other box had my preorder stamp and die sets in it. I finally got to my craft room this afternoon. My creativity is not very good these days, but I did want to try out some of the framelits and stamps.

The first die I used was from "Stitched Labels Framelits". It was the one that added texture to the background. The piece with the "Best Wishes" sentiment was stamped and cut out three times before I got it right. I took the two mistakes and glued them all together to add more body to the piece. The bird is from the Serene Garden set. I stamped it with a soft gray ink and then used a gray colored pencil to add a little depth to the image. I cut out a second bird, glued the two together and finally attached it to my card with dimensionals.



These final two pictures shows the details a little better.






No comments:

Post a Comment