Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mega Meet and Mother's Day

I went to the Great Lakes Mega Meet on Friday and had fun looking and shopping. Below is a picture of most of the things I purchased. There were so many vendors and so many new things.


I was surprised to see that a few of the Gina K Designs products were there for the first time. Gina was busy showing how her new "wreath builder" templates work. I had seen her video a few weeks ago and really, really wanted one. The templates come with a coordinating stamp set. There were just  a few left so I was able to purchase a set. I love how they work together.

Saturday morning, I just had to try the wreath builder templates out. I started by doing one flower, adding some green leaves, a few more flowers and finally the hearts. Each round added more depth to the wreath. So easy and so much fun. I finished the card and decided that it would be perfect as a Mother's Day card for my daughter. Angela had asked if we could meet her and Stephen, our grandson, in Kalamazoo for a late lunch this afternoon. Of course my answer was "yes".







1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne - I attended the show Thursday and totally agree - it was great. Gina K is such a fantastic lady and her wreath builder is a real joy to work with. Purchased mine on line a few weeks ago and have created some beautiful cards. Enjoy your wonderful show finds.

    ReplyDelete