Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Tranquil Tulips In A Frame

For some time I have been thinking about using some of the new stamp sets to create "art" for the walls in my craft room. Yesterday I had a little time to myself so I went to Joann's. While there I was looking at the photo mats.  I found one with an opening of  3 1/2" x 5" which would fit into a picture frame 5" x 7". This morning I set out to create my picture. Using a quarter sheet of card stock I started to stamp the stems. Messed it up. Turned the paper over; started again. This time I messed up on the flowers. Went and got another piece of card stock. This time I was able to stamp a usable image. Found a frame that I have had a long time. Here is the end result. It looks so pretty hanging on the wall.




No comments:

Post a Comment