Sunday, February 4, 2018

Four Fold Cards

These cards show my journey at making the four fold card. Some months ago this was my first attempt at making this design. I followed the tutorial that I found HERE. I used the Stampin Up sets called Touches of Texture and Butterfly Basics. It was a challenge but one I enjoyed working on.




For my second card I used designer papers that I had purchased at my local Jo-Ann store. I used basic black for the die cuts. Love how the black looks on the paper.






This last card was one that we did in our Create, Challenge, Encourage Stamp Club for our January meeting. We used the Delightful Daisy stamp set. The card base was basic black with Calypso Coral as the accent layer. The daises were stamped with Calypso Coral and Pacific Point ink. This layout becomes a little time consuming but I think it is well worth the effort.







2 comments:

  1. Good morning Dianne - what a fantastic idea. Your ladies must have had a great time creating this four-fold. I will have to give this one a strong thought but will try it.
    Thanks for sharing your fantastic ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. They mean a lot to me. This is/was not a difficult card to make. I do have difficultly creating five coordinating pages. It always surprises me how they look when I am all done. Have a great day.

      Delete