Monday, February 19, 2018

A New Card

I was looking for ideas for my upcoming stamp club meeting coming this weekend. So many wonderful inspirations. This is the first card I chose. It is called a "Double Point Fold". I did a CASE of a card I saw; I was having a hard time getting started. Here is a link to Lisa Curcio's blog Lisa's Stamp Studio. She created a video with great instructions. I am so thankful for all the talented people out there that are so ready to share their talent. Lisa also shares some great ideas on how to watercolor on Whisper White card stock in her video.

I made a card like this in the stamp club that I was a member many years ago. I enjoyed trying it again.









3 comments:

  1. Dianne, you did it again. This is such a lovely design and really not that hard to do. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so lovely, I’m still waiting to see someone make a video on one , , love to have the instructions, if I may ♥️
    Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frenchie, I hope that you get this message. First thank you for you word of encouragement. I am really glad that you liked my card. If you look in the post, you will find a link to the card I CASE'd and a video showing the steps in making the card.

      Delete