Monday, December 18, 2017

It's Christmas Time

Christmas time is almost here. It has always been one of my favorite times of the year. My family is in Tennessee and our kids live in Chicago and Cincinnati. We will celebrate with our church family mostly. I have just about got all my Christmas cards done. It seems like it is always a mad dash to the finish line for me. I wanted to share some of the cards that I made.

This first card was made from a sketch that I used in a class earlier of this year. The designer paper is from Graphic 45. I used a piece of both sides on the card. Red and yellow card stock became my accent colors.


This next card is a CASE from one I saw on Pinterest. Here is a link the one I saw on Splitcoaststampers. It really caught my attention since I have both of the Memory Box dies used on the card. Instead of using the lighter blue card stock, I used Pacific Pointe card stock. It sure does come together quickly.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards - especially the one that arrived here today! Thank you so much. You and Don are such special people, always thinking of others.

    ReplyDelete