Saturday, October 28, 2017

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

This month's challenge for the Create, Challenge, Encourage stamp club was a "Tic-Tac-Toe" challenge. You pick three things that are in a row, either across, down or diagonally, to use on your card. I chose the last row going down for my card.


My blue color was Night of Navy. I used a scalloped punch and navy and white checked ribbon. Two stamps sets were used. The first stamp was from the set called  "Thoughts and Prayers". I would have to say that this stamp set is a real classic. It has been around since the summer of 2009. The sentiment comes from a new set called "Beautiful Bouquet". I would also say that this card fits in the category called "Clean and Simple".


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Very pretty card, too, Dianne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Card that could be used for any occasion. Thanks for sharing! GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete