Thursday, October 5, 2017

Halloween Fun

I am not much into Halloween but my grandkids have looked forward to the event each year. I have made fun cards in the past and sent a treat (a few dollars) with their card. As they have gotten older I have not done it in a couple of years. I have one granddaughter going to college in California and her mother told me that Sarah was really into Halloween this year. So, I thought that maybe I could make a couple of mug rugs to send to her along with a card. Got the package in the mail this morning.

I really don't have much Halloween in my supplies, so I chose to go with a pumpkin theme. I made these pumpkins with the Swirly Bird dies and used the traditional black and orange color theme.



For the mug rugs, I purchased two quarter yard pieces of fabric, found some green and black in my scarp bin and made two. The finished size was about 6 x 10-inches. I was pleased with how they turned out. I hope she likes them. I just wanted Sarah to know that we love her and are praying for her each day. I hope these little mats will make her smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment