Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Creating A Gift Set

 Between taking my husband to doctor's appointments and finishing up a couple of table runners for our Parkinson's Support Group Christmas auction, I was able to get back to my card making for part of today. I have been working on some projects for an upcoming class this weekend. We will be focusing on making a set of cards with a matching box that could be used as a gift. I don't have the box finished because I want to do that in the class.

I used the "One Sheet Wonder" sketch that I used back in September. This is such a neat way to make coordinating cards.

I used one sheet of  6" x 6" designer paper from the "Pretty Petals" paper pad. The card bases were Mint Macron, Old Olive and Calypso Coral. Black became the accent color for all the cards, and Very Vanilla was the neutral card stock. The three sentiments were from the Stampin' Up set "Simply Sketched".

If you have trouble using your beautiful designer paper, this is a great way to create a beautiful set of cards.








A card is a hug with a fold in the middle.
Send someone a hug today.



3 comments:

  1. Love your ideas. You are such an inspiration. By the way, like your new picture, new pup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barb, for your words of encouragement.Ebony has been with us for 10 years.We went down to Hidden Lake Gardens to take our pictures. He loves to go there so much that we couldn't leave him at home.

      Delete
  2. We miss our little ones, even after all these years. I met Ebony and he's a great guy. He looks young in your picture. What is his youthful secret?

    ReplyDelete