Sunday, September 17, 2017

Christmas Quilt

Sometime it is fun to create a project that really is not the traditional way of doing things. Example--making quit blocks out of paper instead of fabric. That is what I did the last few days. I was able to pre-order the Christmas Quilt Bundle from Stampin' Up a few weeks ago. Last week I had a few days to try it out. This is my latest project. The picture is not the greatest because of the reflections on the glass, but I didn't want to take it apart because it is tricky to get back together.


I used glitter paper that I purchased from JoAnn's and it worked beautifully. I had seen a few pictures on Pinterest using four blocks to create a larger unit. Finding square picture frames is a bit of a challenge. Here, I used an 8" x 8" frame that I found at JoAnn's. It turned out to be a perfect fit. I was wondering -- Could I create blocks that would represent all four seasons for the year?


1 comment: