Monday, September 11, 2017

CAS446 -- "Mad for Plaid"

"Mad for Plaid" was today's CAS challenge. So many ideas started going through my head. I started to do a navy and white color combination but that idea changed quickly when I saw this paper. I had purchased the Coordination paper at JoAnn's just a couple of weeks ago. I believe there were four different designs per color. I wanted to see what I could do with it.

Pool Party card stock went well with the designer paper. I used a very simple design because I wanted the paper to stand out. To make the daisy, I used the Stampin' Up set "Delightful Daisy", Pool Party ink to stamp the flower and the coordinating punch to cut it out. I found some enamel dots that were a good match so I used them to add a little accent.



Weekly Favorite for week ending Sept 16, 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment