Saturday, September 16, 2017

Baby Card in Plaid

Monday I did a CAS challenge with the theme "Mad about Plaid". I needed a card this morning for a baby shower. The couple is not telling if the baby is a boy or girl. As I was thinking about the card I needed to make, my thoughts returned to the card that I made on Monday. I loved the color. The plaids and polka dots together were so pretty, and I had lots of paper still left. So all I really needed to do was change the image. I remembered a stamp set that I have from Gina K Designs That would be just perfect. So, now it is time for me to show you a picture-----

I stamped the image on watercolor paper with VersaFine Black Onyx ink and heated embossed it with clear fine detailed embossing power. Using my distress ink markers and aqua painted I watercolored the image and cut out several layers using my Spellinder dies. I was pleased with the result and happy to give the card to the expectation mother.


1 comment: