Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A One Sheet Wonder Set

This morning as I was looking on Facebook I came across a video and as I followed the link back to the original blog post, I fell in love with the cards. I had to try casing this set of cards.

I found some cardstock that was very close to the Wisteria Wonder from Stampin' Up. Then I took a 6" x 6" piece of designer series paper from the new Delightful Daisy package. Cut it following the layout and created my cards.

The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up set called "Peaceful Petals". Then I used a stamp from my new set "Labels To Love", stamped it with Wisteria Wonder ink and punched it out with the coordinating punch.







Only one problem.When I looked at the last card, I realized that I had not been as careful as I should have been. This designer series paper had a "nap" to it just as corduroy or velvet, and I got this one upside down. Can't change it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment