Friday, August 25, 2017

The Same Yet Totally Different

A couple of days ago, I came across a card on Pinterest that really caught my attention. I especially liked the way the scoring lines were used to decorate the front of the card. So yesterday I had to try CASEing the card I saw. Here is the LINK to that card.

It is a relative simple card. I really liked the way the score lines were used to decorate the front. Of course I had to try using the Daisy Delight flower with the coordinating punch.


I was thinking to use this card for my stamp club meeting tomorrow morning, but then I came up with another idea. I had recently received the Eastern Beauty Bundle and I had been seeing this sunflower made with the thinlets. I love the way the flower turned out so this is one of the cards we will be making. The weather has really been cool here in Michigan the last few days so it is making me think of "fall". As we drive around we see many sunflowers in full bloom. Love them.




No comments:

Post a Comment