Sunday, July 16, 2017

Using A New Birthday Stamp

I just finished a birthday card using a new set that I just received called "Big on Birthdays". I love the large design.


For the card base I used Blushing Bride card stock. The birthday image was stamped onto white card stock using Memento Gray Flannel ink. The leaves were colored with a green copic marker. The flowers, from the retired Petite Petals stamp set, were stamped on Blushing Bride card stock using Blushing Bride ink and punched out using the coordinating punch. Rhinstones were used to accent the center of the flowers and the dot over the "i". To soften the large white area, I used a stamp from the "Touches of Texture" stamp set and Blushing Bride ink.


July  16, 2017
This card was mentioned in the "Favorites for the week ending July 16".

No comments:

Post a Comment