Tuesday, July 18, 2017

This Little Piggy

What a fun stamp set! I loved this stamp set when I began seeing cards made with it. I got the set last month but had not been able to get inspired to use it. Yesterday was the "day". This is my card.

I have been looking at cards that are made with unique folders. There are so many. Yesterday I ran across a video showing how to make the "squash fold" card. I had done this fold years ago but had forgotten about it.This video sparked the inspiration I needed. "Here is the a link" to the video.

Here is the card that I made. The finished size of the card is a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square card. The card base is Stampin Up's "Lucky Limeade" accented with Calypso Coral and Island Indigo. I stamped my little piggy onto 90 lb. watercolor paper with VersaFine Black Onyx ink and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder. I used the Stampin' Up watercolor pencils and my aqua brush to color the image.







Such cute stamps.


1 comment: