Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Touches of Texture

Yesterday, I needed a birthday card. I wanted to make a new card. I chose one of my new stamp sets from Stampin' Up called "Touches of Texture". This is the card that I made. The image was stamped with Memento Gray Flannel ink. Then I used my SU watercolor pencils and a blender pen to add color to the flowers and leaves. I used a Rich Razzleberry card base and Rich Razzleberry ink to finish the card. The birthday greeting is from the set "Express Yourself" and the butterfly is from the set "Papillon Potpourri" stamped on pink card stock in Rich Razzleberry ink. Using a glue pen I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter around the edges.


I used the layout on the front to decorate the inside of the card. I used my laptop to create the greeting and printed it on  white card stock. Then added the stamping.



This card was mentioned in the "Weekly Favorites for week ending July 2" at SplitcoastStampers.
Thank you!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Dianne!!! Perfect for many occasions. Thanks for sharing...5 years ago!

    ReplyDelete