Monday, April 3, 2017

Tunnel Cards

I set out a few weeks ago wanting to learn how to make a new fold card when a friend had showed me her card. She had a die for making the card, but I did not. I searched the internet and searched Pinterest until I found instructions on the SplitcoastStampers site  -- Tunnel Card Tutorial.

The piece of designer paper (which I found in the scrap box) became my inspiration for this card. I loved the colors and I had the card stock to go with it. The "Happy Birthday" is from the Stampin' Up retired set "Sassy Salutations". The butterfly is from a Stampin' Up embosslit called "Beautiful Wings", also retired. Lastly, I used a stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called "Sunshine and Flowers". I would encourage you to give this card a try. It was a lot of fun to make.




No comments:

Post a Comment