Saturday, March 18, 2017

Going Back to "One Sheet Wonder"

I was going to try the "one sheet wonder" pattern that I have using a different designer paper. I cut my 6" x 6" piece. Looked at the pattern, made a cut, looked again at the pattern -- it was all wrong. Now what? Well, I will just use these pieces and see what I can make. After playing with different solid colored card stocks and different layouts, I made three cards (instead of four).


Here are the cards all together.


Now, individually. 
.



When I saw this paper by Graphic 45, I fell in love with it. Loved the small design, the strips on the back side, the colors and the flowers. I took the pieces that I had cut incorrectly and made three cards that I was very happy with. I used different stamp sets, a number of different dies and different color card stock. They are not what I started out to make, but that is OK. I love the finished cards.

There was one little piece left, so I used it on the inside of the middle card. So often I forget about doing anything to the inside when I am working on a card, but I always love the finished look when I do. Even just a little piece of the designer paper gives that completed look.


No comments:

Post a Comment