Thursday, June 30, 2016

July Birthday's

The last two of my grand kids have birthdays this coming weekend. Stephen is going to be 17 on July 2 and Maddie will be eleven on July 4. That will complete the birthdays of my grand kids for this year.

Here is Stephen's card. It is rather simple. Hope he likes it. I expect he will like the piece of paper that is inside better.


I tried several times to do Maddie's card. This is the final card. I kept it very simple. It is a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card.


 And------ Here is a picture of the little purse that I made for her. I love the way it turned out. I was able to fussy cut the fabric so that the animals were front and center on both sides. Love the result. I think that the finished size was about 7" x 9". I am looking forward to trying some other sewing/quilting projects in the near future.




1 comment:

  1. I think simple is best for teens. Nice cards. And the purse is so cute!

    ReplyDelete