Wednesday, May 4, 2016

SC591 For That Special Guy In My Life

As I started working on today's sketch, I remembered a card I had seen on Pinterest a few days ago using this little fox. It had caught my attention right away. I think that was partly due to the fact that I have the stamp set and have not had any good ideas on how to use the set. This sketch gave me the motivation that I needed.


I turned the sketch into a landscape version. I thought the little fox would look better in an oval than in a circle so I needed the extra space. I think he is a cute little guy. Then I put the sentiment on the narrow layer instead of above it.



List of items used:
Stamps -- Stampin Up sets "The Wilderness Awaits" and "Simply Wonderful"
Ink -- Stampin' Up Cajan Craze and VersaFine Black Onyx
Card Stock -- Cougar Natural, SU Cajan Craze and printed paper from my stash
Spellbinder Classic Oval Dies

It was fun to see the end result.


3 comments: