Wednesday, November 4, 2015

SC565--First Christmas Card

WOW! It seems like such a long time since I made a card for the Sketch Challenge at SCS. Today I was determined to get a card made. I told myself that the leaves would still be waiting for me in the afternoon.



This was a very simple layout so I decided to let the paper do the talking. The center, dotted piece was from a new 6x6-inch Graphic 45 pad that I got last week. The other piece came from a large pad of Christmas paper that I have had for many, many years. The pad is called "The Christmas ULTIMATE Stack". Not sure if all the paper will ever be used. The "Merry Christmas" greeting is from the "Christmas Mini" set by Our Daily Bread Designs. It was stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with gold powder, which was the very first embossing powder I ever bought. I used a die for the leaves and the Martha Stewart hydrangea punch for the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment