Wednesday, July 22, 2015

SC550/SC537 -- Brush Rose

Today, we were to choose any sketch between 501 and 549. I chose to use sketch # 537. I could find no record of ever having done that challenge. It is one of those that is simply, elegant and has lot of possibilities.




Lately, I have been loving this stamp. Why? I'm not real sure, but I think that part of the reason is that I love the watercolor look. I colored the stamp with SU markers -- Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive and Always Artichoke, spritzed it with water then stamped it onto a color wash background that I had made. The card base is SU Raspberry Ripple card stock, Old Olive card stock is layered behind the image. Finally I used Raspberry Ripple Designer Series Paper and Raspberry Ripple stitched ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by today.

This card was on the "Favorites for the Week" ending July 26, 2015 at Splitcoast Stampers.


1 comment:

  1. I'm totally loving that stamp and the pretty papers to accent it, Dianne! Your design is simply dynamic!

    ReplyDelete