Friday, April 3, 2015

For My Friend

Our Wednesday morning, my husband was going to breakfast with his sister. Parkinson's Disease is making it more and more difficult for him to get around. So I was pleased that he was going to get to do something with someone else besides just me. I took advantage of my free time and asked a friend if she would like to go to a great scrapbooking store that is about 60 miles from Jackson. She was ready to go. We had a great time together.  I just wanted to send her a card letting her know how much her friendship means to me. This is the card I made this morning.

 
I have had this stamp set for a few weeks now but not used it. After coloring the image with Copic markers, this is the card I created. I found the designer paper and yellow card stock in my collection of papers. The greeting is from the SU set "Upsy Daisy" and cut out using one of the framelits from SU's Bitty Banners. I love the bright colors.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment