Sunday, March 15, 2015

PP236 -- Florals

This afternoon I made a card for this week's challenge at The Paper Players. I love their CAS challenges and I love seeing everyone's pretty cards.

http://www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2015/03/pp236-anns-clean-and-simple-floral.html
 
First, this is a card that I made last night. It was a card that I case'd from a card that I had seen on Pinterest. When I first saw the card, I immediately fell in love with it. Here is a link to the cards. I used four colors of pink/red to made the flowers -- Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink, Primrose Petals and Cherry Cobbler. I used two different flower punches, did a little shaping and added a pearl to the center.
 
After the card was completed, I kept making flowers with the scraps that I had out. I love to see them take shape. So when I saw this week's challenge, they were there just waiting to be used. I added a sentiment from Stampin' Up's set called "Thoughts and Prayers".


4 comments:

  1. Both of these are just lovely! Nice job on your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne, these cards are just so pretty! I love the delicate flowers and the colors are perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautiful, Dianne! I love the second one...so unique! Perfect clean and simple cards. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS! What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete