Monday, January 19, 2015

CAS308--My New Year's Challenge

The CAS challenge today is to make a card illustrating your New Year's Resolution.  I want to change the word "resolution" to "challenge". My New Year's Challenge is to create a scrapbook that contains scripture verses, songs, poems, etc. that the Lord used to speak to my heart. My challenge is also to read through the New Testament this year. I am praying that the Lord will show me many new things as I work on my challenges.

This is my card for today's CAS challenge. When I saw this verse, I knew that I needed to write it down so that I could look at it during the year. I created the image on the computer and cut it out. It was there waiting to be used this morning.


 
These are the first pages to my scrapbook. I am using a 6x6-inch format so the pages are easy to put together.

 
 The following two pages have verses from Matthew 6. These verses spoke to my heart and I knew right away what I wanted to try to do



2 comments:

  1. Dianne, these are absolutely beautiful and so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty creations....Matthew 6 is my ♥verse♥ that I go to many, many times! AND your first card is very inspirational and sweet! Thanks for participating in my challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete