Tuesday, December 30, 2014

SC520 -- A Pink Thank You

Family started arriving on Christmas Eve, the day of the sketch challenge. No time for crafting that day! Our daughter and her family left on Friday. Our son and his wife left this morning. So, while doing laundry this morning, I got to do a little card making. Since needing some thank you cards, I decided to go that direction. I took several liberties with the sketch.


I made the sketch my focal image. The large square was made by using four smaller squares cut using a Spellbinders die. See pictures below. The flower was made using the SU Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating punch, along with the pansy punch and the petite pedal punch. I crumpled the Pink Pirouette colored card stock, brushed each layer with Rose Red ink and assembled the flower using a silver brad.


Steps for making the square--



 
Happy New Year to everyone!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment