Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SC519 -- For You

Today's sketch from SCS --


I changed the square format to the standard A2 size card. For the base I used SU Pool Party card stock. For the second layer, on the white card stock, I stamped the sun from the SU set  "Kinda Electric" in crushed curry ink (which became layer 3). Next, I used a stamp from SU Gorgeous Grunge set and stamped it in lost lagoon ink. This was to add texture and tone down the white card stock. Layer 4 was made using Lost Lagoon card stock. The flower was stamped on Pool Party card stock with lost lagoon ink. The leaves were cut with a new die on a piece of green scrap card stock I found my work space. The greeting was a stamp from "Just Believe". Finally, I think I have finished and used all the elements from the sketch.



No comments:

Post a Comment