Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SC510 and SC511

We returned to Michigan last night and late this afternoon I needed to make a couple of cards -- one for the sketch challenge that I missed last week and one for today's challenge.

First, this is the sketch for October 15. That day my husband and I were on our way to Tennessee.

For this sketch I chose a piece of paper from a 6 x 6-inch pad called Blossom Paper Pix by Paper House.

For the card base I chose SU So Saffron. After cutting the two layers I matted each with SU Rose Red. The stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs set called "As You Graduate." As many of my friends struggle with health issues these words of Corrie ten Boom hold much encouragement.


 Here is a picture of today's sketch.


A Christmas theme came to mind for this sketch. I used SU Real Red and white card stock. To add texture I used two of my favorite embossing folders on the white. The stamp is a new one that I got yesterday at a Hobby Lobby store in Indiana for less than two dollars. Love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment