Sunday, September 7, 2014

Cards This Past Week

Today I want to share cards that I have made the last week or so. When I stopped and looked at this card, I realized that I used "five" stamp sets on these two cards -- Kinda Eclectic, Gorgeous Grunge, You're Lovely, Papillon Potpourri, and Express Yourself. All these stamp sets are from Stampin' Up. With all these stamps, I only used two ink colors -- SU Crushed Curry and Memento's Rich Cocoa and two colors of card stock -- SU Crushed Curry and Recollection's brown.





Two week's ago the CAS challenge was "coloring". I made a card that I really loved. That one card led to a whole set. Then to finish the set I made a box for them and decorated it with a similar focal image.



And here is the box that I made to hold all of the cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment