Monday, July 14, 2014

CAS281 Spring Bloom Colors

Today's challenge is color. I love color!  We were given a picture of a color combination called "Spring Bloom". The colors are gorgeous.


The challenge was to use three of  these color with dessert being flowers. The colors I chose were Stampin' Up's colors Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Old Olive inks. I also used Core'dinations card stock that I had purchased at Jo-Ann's. The colors were very close to the SU colors Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding. Because of an ink smudge, I had to add rhinestones in the lower left corner. There is a third stone that got covered up by Mr. Mouse's ear. To make this card I used four SU stamp sets--Gorgeous Grunge, Flower Shop, Petite Petals and Sassy Salutations.


This card was a CASE of one of my own cards that I had made some time ago. This first card was a CASE of a card that I had found on Pinterest. Here is a link to the original card. I love all the inspiration I receive from all the talented people who post their creations on their blogs, galleries and Pinterest boards. This card was made using the SU color Raspberry Ripple.



1 comment: