Monday, June 16, 2014

A New Week--A New Day--A New CAS Challenge



Last week--
Cleaned out the garden shed
Got a hair cut
Went to our Parkinson's Support Group potluck picnic
Had a dentist appointment
Taught a class on making the card-in-a-box
Had a two day garage sale
Went to a wedding reception
Met our daughter and her family half way between home and Chicago for a Father's Day dinner

This morning -- a new CAS challenge. The challenge was to CASE a card from Harriet's gallery at SCS. I love her style of cards so I really had a hard time chosing "one", but I finally did. Here is the card I chose from Harriet's Gallery--


Here is my card. I used different colors and the negative part of my die cut instead of a stamp. The actual die cut will be used for another card -- two cards from one cut! Love it!



Hope you have a fun-filled week.

No comments:

Post a Comment