Monday, May 19, 2014

"Water" -- CAS273

"Water" is the CAS challenge today at SCS. WOW! There are so many possibilities. About a year ago, I case'd a card using the SU Build-A-Blossom stamp set to make an underwater scene. I decided to give it a try today and make another card based on the same card. Here is a link to the original card that I case'd -- 3 Little Fishes.


I love the idea of using my stamps and punches in unique ways. These two stamps from SU Build-A-Blossom stamp set does just that. Flower petals turned into little fish. I used SU Calypso Coral ink for the fish, SU Pool Party ink for the plants and SU Sky Blue to sponge the background. I layered the image onto Calypso Coral card stock, then onto white card stock. That was then attached to SU Pool Party card stock which was the base of my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment