Monday, April 21, 2014

Lavender Butterflies

For some reason today's CAS challenge took me all day. It was a color challenge so it should not have been that difficult. Using color is one of my favorite ways to create a card. We were given a picture that had six colors and were to use at least three of them on our card.


I sponged a piece of white card stock using Memento inks LuLu Lavender and Summer Sky. I found a scrap of lavender card stock that worked with the sponged piece. I used it to mat a small strip of white card stock and I also used it to stamp three butterflies using the Stampin Up's stamp set "Papillon Potourri" with Memento Grape Jelly ink. The greeting came from Stampin' Up's hostess set "Express Yourself" and was accented with an enamel dot from Recollections purchased at Michael's.

My prayer is that you will have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment