Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Flower Fancy Made New

I have a Stampin' Up stamp set that I purchased used several years ago. I don't think I ever used it until this week. Now I have made two cards with it and enjoyed using it so much. The first card was a CASE from a card that I found on Pinterest. I think that it was just the inspiration that I needed. The original card can be found here. For my card, I used Regal Rose and Certainly Celery markers to color the second part of the stamp. The Designer Series Paper was from my scrap box.


Now for today's sketch challenge at SCS.


I used the same stamp set, Fancy Flowers. This time SU's Raspberry Ripple was the color choice. The designer paper were scraps from last week's sketch challenge that had been cut on the diagonal. I used two other outline stamps from the same set to create the third layer.


No comments:

Post a Comment