Monday, April 7, 2014

CAS267--Primrose Petal Flower

Today's CAS challenge was to use "dry embossing" on our card. This is a favorite addition of mine. I love embossing folders and I use them often. This is my card.


Last night I was working on a project. There were some leftovers lying around my workspaces this morning. There was a quarter sheet of card stock (SU Primrose Petals), a flower made with SU's stamp set "Flower Shop" and some greenry and twigs. This is the end result. I used SU's embossing folder "Fancy Fan"  which I just got. I punched the scalloped circle and the little center flower from the Primrose Petal card stock before adding the top embossed piece of white card stock. I didn't have any of the matching ribbon but I did have a piece of cardstock left that, when straightened, was 3/8" wide. I used a white gel pen to add the line down the middle. I think it worked well.

May you be blessed today.
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment