Sunday, September 8, 2013

SC451 and SC452

It always amazes me how fast I can get behind. I had so much to do on Wednesday, August 28, that I had no time to get a card made for the sketch challenge that day. Things just kept happening and before I knew it, it was Wednesday, September 4, and there was a new sketch. I had still not completed the last sketch. Then on Friday, September 6, my husband took me to Saugatuck, Michigan, for my birthday. We got home late Saturday afternoon. Today I have been trying to get caught up on a few things. One of the things I got done was my cards for the past two sketch challenges at Splitcoast Stampers.


 
The strips of designer paper were from the go to "scrap" box. No matter how many times, I use paper from the scrap box, it just gets fuller and fuller. The Merry Christmas stamp is from a clear set from Hero Arts.


 
This was a very simple design and I tried to keep my card very simple. The only stamp I used was for the sentiment and that one is from "Express Yourself" by Stampin' Up. The card base is SU Island Indigo card stock and the designer paper is layered with SU Pool Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment