Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SC432--Mr. Bluebird


This morning as I was preparing breakfast, I noticed that there were two bluebirds going in and out of one of the bird houses in the back yard. "I remembered this image I had done several months ago." When I checked my computer and looked at the sketch challenge for today, "I remembered this image I had done several months ago". This card is the result of my “remembering”. We are being blessed with sunshine this morning.


 
The bluebird is a Northwood's Rubber Stamp colored with Prism colored pencils and Gamsol. I used SU Bashful Blue card stock accented with black card stock.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty image makes a wonderful card.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Spring card! Love your coloring of the bird.

    ReplyDelete