Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SC427

For today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers I made a card that will be sent to one of my best friend's daughter. This is a young wife and mother with three children who found out just a couple of months ago that she was pregnant and that she has breast cancer. We have been holding her up in prayer.

Last week I came across this poem which I found so inspiring. I hope that it will be encouraging to the one who receives it.

Cancer is so limited....
It cannot cripple love.
It cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot destroy confidence.
It cannot kill friendship.
It cannot shut out memories.
It cannot reduce eternal life.
It cannot quench the spirit.
        Author Unknown



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and wonderful poem. I love the background...did you emboss this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that poem and your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete