Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentines

Last week, I did a class on "Heat Embossing". I have a friend who had never done this technique, so it was a chance to share some of the things I have learned over the last few years. In preparing for the class, I learned a lot myself. I had materials for them to make a valentine card that required them to stamp and emboss three hearts. We had a great time together. I am sorry that I forgot to get pictures of their cards. I made two cards using the same layout which created two unique cards. We used white detail embossing powder on red card stock and then punched them out. The hearts were from two Stampin' Up sets--"Punched Potpourri" and "Filled with Love". We also used the heart punch from Stampin' Up. I love having several options that go with the same punch.


1 comment: