Friday, February 8, 2013

SC422

Today is Friday. I have finally gotten my card finished and am ready to post the results for this week's sketch challenge at SCS. It was not a hard sketch to follow but all the details just did not want to come together.


 
The designer paper is from a 6x6-inch pad that I got at Michael's by MME called "Breeze". I love using these papers. I used SU So Saffrom card stock for the base and a piece of gray card stock that I found in my paper stash for the accent layers. The "Happy Birthday" greeting is from Our Daily Bread Designs "Mini Tag's 3" set. The flower is from SU's "Kind and Caring Thoughts" set. I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink. For the flower, I stamped off once to get a lighter colored image.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment