Friday, November 2, 2012

November Is Here

It seems that October was lost for me. After having surgery for a basal cell skin cancer on my nose on August 15 and again on September 11, my creativity left me. For a month I could not wear my glasses which I found very frustrating. I will probably have at least one more surgery to complete the reconstruction on the side of my nose. My next Dr's appointment is November 30.

This morning, I needed a get well card for a friend at church. Here is the card I created and then I saw the challenge at Joan's Garden. I would like to share my card with you. The snowman is a stamp I got a few years ago and always have fun using it when I get it out. The background was created using the SU set--Lovely As A Tree.

7 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card. Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snowmen and I think this is an adorable card. My thoughts and prayers are with you for your last doctor's appointment. Thanks for joining us in our weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dianne,
    Glad to see you are feeling better and hope your next surgery is the last one, you need to experience. Your card is great and the snowman is a cutie. Plase stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dianne, your card is beautiful. Great job on your coloring and the design is just perfet. I am very glad you are feeling much better and I hope your next appointment goes very well.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...congrats ont he win...and hope you are feeling better....from another "Michigander"!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Dianne! Congratulations on your win too! Have a great week! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete