Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reflections

Last Wednesday I received an e-mail from Our Daily Bread Designs saying my cards "Three From One" which I posted on January 27, 2012 had been selected for "Customer Card of the Day". I felt truly blessed to receive that recognition.
As I was going through my scrap box the other day, I came across one of the first cards I made. It was a Christmas card. I was wanting to get our Christmas cards, that I thought I had purchased the previous year (on sale), ready to mail. I could not find any cards. Time was running out. I had to do something. I thought--"I can make what I need". I found a stamp that I had had for years, an ink pad and some card stock.  At the time, I was so pleased with my creation. I think that I have come a long way. It has been a fun journey. I have learned so much. I truly love being able to share my cards with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment